Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I need more...

Experience in bread making!!
---------------------------------------------
I feel as though I have missed out by
not refining my bread making skills.

Is it too late??

Several weekends ago..I pulled out my
three ring binder cook book of recipes.

I collect these recipe's from magazine's,
web sites...etc. and came upon this one:

Braided Orange Bread


As I sliced into it, I could tell that it would
be a heavy bread, better toasted.
My family loved it, but I still need to bake a few more
to really perfect the light goodness of a really GOOD sweet bread.

stay tune...more adventure's in bread
making and other "delectable's!"






No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive