Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, March 21, 2011

Thoughts on March Madness

I know what you are thinking......

How can a fifty three year old woman
have an opinion or a perspective on the
NCAA Basketball's March Madness?

Easy... because I love watching and cheering for my home team
BYU
Come on, it's a no brainer to want to see a very talented player like
Jimmer Fredette have success.

They say he is an ordinary looking young man...


But if you have seen him play at least one game,
let alone the 32 I have watched...
you would know that he is far above any old
GREAT player.

He is even mentioned by my favorite sports critic,
Frank Deford on NPR. Listen here
(March Madness: Fans Love The Knock Out round)

Jimmer has been nominated for the P.O.Y. award.


Ok, I am sure that by now
you can tell that I have BEEN
"JIMMERED"

**Take one more moment and watch this You tube video
(do you recognize those guys??, was that hilarious?)

"I am proud to be a Jimmerican"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive