Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, May 19, 2008


Last Thursday, my daughter Ariel, who works up at Sundance Resort asked if I wanted to participate in their Earth Fair. This really meant that I would be picking up trash along the Sundance canyon road with a bright red vest and blue latex gloves. I wished I had taken my camera.  My daughter and I were a team. We cleaned along the unprotected side of the road..Yikes.. we didn't uncover any "treasures" but we decided that we really disliked people that smoked, those that drank beer and red bull from a can. We came to the assumption that it must be the snow boarders that are litter bugs.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive