Monday, May 19, 2008
Last Thursday, my daughter Ariel, who works up at Sundance Resort asked if I wanted to participate in their Earth Fair. This really meant that I would be picking up trash along the Sundance canyon road with a bright red vest and blue latex gloves. I wished I had taken my camera. My daughter and I were a team. We cleaned along the unprotected side of the road..Yikes.. we didn't uncover any "treasures" but we decided that we really disliked people that smoked, those that drank beer and red bull from a can. We came to the assumption that it must be the snow boarders that are litter bugs.
- Provo, Utah, United States
- I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (68)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ► 2009 (128)
- "Lefty" living in a "Righty" World..
- Then..the beginning
- Can You Believe..
- Memorial Day 2008
- Men in Black Suits
- MY Three Swedes...
- Making someone a nice warm blanket..
- What I Do To a Wool Sweater
- Felted Patch Work Sweater Blankets
- Wool Felted Animals
- This is the way I start my day
- Last Thursday, my daughter Ariel, who works up at...
- My Doll Project/Going to LDS Humanitarian Center/S...
- Wall Hangings for Orphanages
- Changing The World-One small step at a time…..
- Yikes I'm Fifty
- Spoiled Girl Gets Horse
- You can make these in 30 minutes!
- This is "Buddy" my cat. He has replaced "Larry"
- Somethings Never Change
- Mothers Day 2008
- ▼ May (21)