Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Saturday, May 31, 2008

"Lefty" living in a "Righty" World..



For the majority of you Right Hander's...I don't think you ever think about Left-Handed people! I'm saying that everything is just RIGHT for you.. you have the world functioning on the "Right Side!"
Let me give you an example: 
I took the Ladies Ski Clinic up at Sundance Resort this past season and really learned a lot and sharpened my confidence and skiing skills. On the last day, Sundance rewarded us with a yummy lunch in the "Tree Room"(their four star restaurant) they gave us all nice skier signature mug. How thoughtful....for those that were Right-Handed it was a lovely gift but for those of us Lefties (I think there were three us)... well, see for yourself what we look at while drinking our mug of hot chocolate!  Can you guess which one the Left Handers drinks from?  Clue: The one on top!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive