Wednesday, May 21, 2008
What I Do To a Wool Sweater
Moving to Utah provided a new creative outlet for me. Since living in So Calif. most of my life, I did not cross paths with too many wool sweaters! Then my sister(who is right handed)introduced me to Thrift Store shopping. The racks were filled with wool sweaters galore! so with a few $$ spent, Volia! My creations...
- Provo, Utah, United States
- I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (68)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ► 2009 (128)
- "Lefty" living in a "Righty" World..
- Then..the beginning
- Can You Believe..
- Memorial Day 2008
- Men in Black Suits
- MY Three Swedes...
- Making someone a nice warm blanket..
- What I Do To a Wool Sweater
- Felted Patch Work Sweater Blankets
- Wool Felted Animals
- This is the way I start my day
- Last Thursday, my daughter Ariel, who works up at...
- My Doll Project/Going to LDS Humanitarian Center/S...
- Wall Hangings for Orphanages
- Changing The World-One small step at a time…..
- Yikes I'm Fifty
- Spoiled Girl Gets Horse
- You can make these in 30 minutes!
- This is "Buddy" my cat. He has replaced "Larry"
- Somethings Never Change
- Mothers Day 2008
- ▼ May (21)