Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ahh..a midsummer night..

Summer in Utah is the BEST..the temperature at night is around 75 degrees and you feel as though you could stay out all night.   One of my memories of Utah as a young girl was the "big event" to head up Provo Canyon to the Sundance Resort out door theatre.  There, up high in the cool mountains you could see entertainment from a Review to West Side Story.  Years ago Sundance decided to end their summer stock theatre.  But this year they brought it back... and so began a restart on the memory train. I was excited to bring my blanket and enjoy the mountain air and the night sky of flashing diamonds. It was my summer nights dream!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive