Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Need One More Pop-up Book

I know exactly when it was that I became a pop-up book Fanatic...(I mean collector). It was a Christmas long ago in a Barnes & Noble shopping frenzy.
 I needed to buy a gift for my mother, a gift that would make her say..WOW. A gift that would impress her and excite her...it was....."The Twelve days of Christmas" by Robert Sabuda.

This was my first introduction to a great artist and paper engineer!
since then, and bye the way, I bought myself the book, and many more...!

I became a Robert Sabuda "groupie". I may have a complete collection of His work.

His new book which he has co-created with Matthew Reinhart is: Fairies and Magical Creatures. The book is once again so fun and educational. It is classified as an Encyclopedia Mythologica!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive