Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This I know..


That life is fragile
 I must be as good as I can be..everyday
I can show gratitude for all that is given to me
I must find the small and simple things in life and rejoice.

Our talents are the gift that God gives to us..What we make of our talents is our gift back to God.
   -Leo Buscaglia

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
-Albert Einstein

View life as a continuous learning experience.
                        -Denis Waitley

Live your life so that you can lift others.
-Gorden B. Hinckley


3 comments:

dallas and Kim said...

Dear Melanie,

My feelings have been very tender the last few days. My nephew is in the ICU at Seattle Children's Hospital fighting for his life. (He has a very rare, very acute and very aggressive form of Leukemia.) Friday he went to school, just like normal, and by Friday night he was a very sick boy. Life is a gift. Each day is a gift and it can all change in an instant. I believe in miracles and I know they happen every day. Your blog made me feel better. Talk to you soon - Kim
P.S. you can check his progress at:
ezrasherman.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

is that you in the picture?
looking good!
from somewhere in orlando.

Jennifer Paganelli said...

thanks for shariing these..Jennifer

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive