Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A typical day

****I am still looking for a job.****
 (I have stopped counting the days of  when I started my search). 

*I applied for two jobs yesterday, filling out 
applications, questionnaires etc. 

*I had a phone conversation with someone named "Blake" 
from a Temp Service about a job that they are trying to fill for a "potential client"...why me..why could they just have serviced this client in the passed and had a great record of 
placing temps in their company?

*I ended this job search (at my computer) around 3:00 pm.

*Picked Dallas up from school.

*Hid out in my project room, finished this quilt top..Yeah!



This quilt was offered as a block of the month at American Quilting (Orem ,Utah)
but I just bought the whole kit and made it. It was fun and gave me something to do with 
all the spare time I have.

This quilt was six blocks of hand applique, 
square in a square, flying geese.

***Back to My Job Search***


3 comments:

Leslie Walker said...

You are turning into the Quilt Queen! You did a great job on that--it's beautiful!

Joanna said...

I LOVE that quilt! Especially the colors! You did a great job on it!

Daisymay said...

I LOVE THAT ONE!!!! Can I have it? :0 I will have to come over and see all your quilts. I won't have a day job now so maybe we can hit lunch. CALL ME!!! I left a message

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive