Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Witch's Curse

When you Hear the word Opra what do you think of ?
Now, be honest...

I Am Not A Fan,
I guess The Opra's I have attended have been really
1. Boring
2. Not understood
3. Hurts my ears

But last night......
Gilbert and Sullivans

Ruddigore/or The Witch's Curse

It was presented
by the Zero Budget Production in conjunction
with the University of Utah Opera and Music Departments.

It was Funny, in English and hysterically
performed by
a very talented cast of college students.
click here to read more about the play.


Courtney Camp had the lead female role as
Rose Maybud (villiage Maiden)
I have known her since she was 8 yrs. old
Seriously, she has a beautiful high soprano voice
She was darling in this role, it was perfect for her talent.

I was so glad I went to this Opra...
If all Opera's were like this one, I could convert!
Well...Probably NOT...

I wonder if they made a movie on this theme?


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive