Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, March 15, 2010

Marking the Calendar


Summer is at the back door
Living here in Utah I have to take
advantage of the magnificent beauty that surrounds me.
~

Plans to get in touch with nature.... Zion's
and Bryce National Parks for a week
(not tent camping..staying in nice cabins).
~~~~~~
2 family reunions here in Utah.
~~~~~~~~~~

Long weekend in So Cal on the beach..
Newport, Huntington, Salt Creek,
watching the Swede surf at Tressels and Blackies.
~~~~~~~~~

I think the highlight of my summer will be..............

Carol King & James Taylor
Troubadour Reunion
Energy Solution's Arena right here in Salt Lake City ,Utah!!
These two people have been and will always be a great influence on me
their kind of music I appreciate listening too.

This is only the first half of my summer
so stay tuned for the second half adventures!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive