Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Friday, May 14, 2010

Red Mango Rocks

MY WORLD....
All you need are these items and ingredients to make the
BEST "Knock Off"-Red Mango frozen yogurt.

1. Krups Ice Cream maker
2. Greek whole milk honey yogurt
(found in upper tier grocery stores)
3. 1/2 c. sugar

Follow directions for prepping your Krups machine for making ice cream.
Take the yogurt in it's own container and mix into it 1/2 c. sugar
add into the frozen machine.
Place back in freezer for several hours.
Remove from freezer and turn Krups machine on for 30 mins.
Place frozen yogurt back in freezer for several hours to get a firm set.

I love to cut, slice, chop fresh fruit, whatever is in season.
You have got to try this, or stop by for a taste test.

ENJOY


2 comments:

Jeana Rock said...

This looks awesome! I have all the stuff and I love Red Mango, but it's too pricey!

Alissa said...

I am in LOVE with Red Mango yogurt so thank you for this recipe! I am going to try it out:)

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive