Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, February 28, 2011

..and the winner is...

As our tradition (I say; "traditions can be broken") we enjoy watching Hollywood
flaunt it's phoniness...and so we watch the
"Academy Awards"
We laughed and cheered and were entertained for 4 hours.

We had a smaller group this year, our nieces & nephews are getting married,
having babies, a few were sick with colds
(some just are getting to old and lazy to drive out out night.)


We partied with appetizers and decedent desserts.


The "swede" is my biggest promoter of my entertaining habit
(sickness or whatever you want to call it..)

I am on my game when I am entertaining.

All in all...we ate too much, laughed hard at

We can't wait until next year for another night
at the...
"Oscars"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive