Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Queen of Hearts

That is the title I bequeath upon myself.

Sunday was a marathon day of "Valentining" and baking.
This does not count the time in prep of uploading,
downloading graphics, lettering and images that were used in the
production of the custom cards I made for all my staff "buddies" and of
course my daughters, the "swede", and three grand kids.

I have an image to keep up with and at Fifty two (almost fifty three)
it can be down right grueling.

Nevertheless, I love it and it keeps me connected
to all the things I LOVE:
1. People
2. Baking
3. Creating with paper
4. Giving
5. My sanity
(ha...more like insanity..)
~

This is what I made my 15 office buddies
Sugar cookies

Wrapped up with a customized Valentine.

Happy Valentines Day

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive