Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Thursday, February 3, 2011

Google Me


This is what I GOOGLED ABOUT LEFTYFIFTY
Almost half that page are posts and input that I have given
in my blog and other blogs..

On the next page this was there...
  1. Friends: Scott Peterson, Dixie Holliman Destromp, Jeri Woodruff Beck, Richard L. Hill
    www.leftyfifty.blogspot.com · Add Melanie Terry Swenson as
    Friend|Send Melanie Terry Swenson a Message|View Melanie Terry Swenson's Friends ...
    www.facebook.com/people/Melanie-Terry-Swenson/1244569627 - Cached


    On the next page I found my cousin's blog listed
    with leftyfity within the description.
    1. Dec 11, 2010... Melanie's Lefty-Fifty · Nat's Mormon in Manhattan · Nicole's A Little Sussy · Jenny's I live at the circus · Shasta's Shasta n Lola ...
      lolaagain.blogspot.com/2010/12/dog-christmas-stocking.html - Cached

      Etc..Etc..page after page until I reached page 5.

      It's kinda eerie....I'm out there for the world to view.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive