Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, February 1, 2010

After Party

Dallas was "Happy" on her B-day.(if you have had teenage
girls you know how hard it is to make them happy)
Even though it was Sunday she was very pleasent.


We celebrated at the Sundance Foundry Grill
(check out the camera shy server in the back left cornor)


We came home to angel food with cream cheese and strawberry
Birthday cake!




Here is Dallas at 15


Here is MOM (me) at 15

Here is DAD(the swede) at 15

Ahh..to be young again..

2 comments:

joel swenson said...

Mr. Serious and Ms. Happy!!!
And Miss Fifteen and Let's Go Driving!

Katlin Allen said...

Mom, you look beautiful on that swing... what a great picture.

And joel, you look like a handsome swenson!

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive