Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lefty Trivia


Is there a quick test to determine handedness?

Try this: Sitting comfortably, fold your hands together and notice which thumb is on top. Lefties will have the right thumb on top.

Hand preference is usually not evident until children are age 4. Some children have been known to exhibit a preference as early as age 2.

I have been asked by many "south paws" is there any left-hander advocacy organizations?

The one I have heard about is Lefthanders International. They are located in Topeka, Kansas and can be reached at the following address: Lefthanders, International P.O Box 8249 Topeka, Kansas 66608 USA

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive