Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love Is All Around...


As a young girl growing up in Portland Oregon, it was our family tradition to

fly like cupid and deliver valentines to our neighbors home.


We would ring and run, leaving a valentine and a cupcake.

I didn't continue this tradition with my girls

but, they always got some special valentine from See's candy.


This year I have three grand kids to share my love with.


We ( Dallas, the Swede) took a few hours to put together

some letters of love and valentines to send

to those "sweet" grand kids.


Here is our creative effort.


I think I am being out done...






No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive