Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Thursday, February 18, 2010

Color Me???

At work , someone made a comment that when
they looked at me they saw "color"

I laughed, I wasn't sure what that meant.
He explained that I had good taste in my clothing color section.

Huhmmmm...

I found this interesting website about what color are You?

This link will lead you to a quick quiz that might
make you look at yourself in a "colorful " way.

What color are you and what color do you think I am?
(hint..I am the color of a ruby)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive