Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Friday, July 4, 2008

Ready Set for the 4th of July




HAPPY 4th of JULY!

I want my neighbors and others that pass by my home to know  I am proud to be an American citizen, so I fly my colors and salute the flag. Here in Provo, Utah we have the Freedom Festival with a whole lot of events to participate in. Provo has had a parade as long as I can remember..(that would be 50 That's how old I am - 6 yrs old, that is when I start to remember the parade.= 44 yrs.)  Utahan's in general are patriotic, since the majority are LDS(mormons)which believe that God preserved this country to be a beacon of freedom and liberty for all who would settle here and worship as they please. 
I am going today to "colonial days" downtown Provo to browse and see some revolutionary memorabilia. 
Dallas will be auditioning for a "Kidcaster" spot on Comcast TV & Radio Disney. Wish her luck!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive