Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, July 7, 2008

BYU Soccer Camp-Here comes Dallas..




Today is the start of a four day athletic training for Dallas. Brigham Young University is the venue and it will be in the mid to high 90's this week. Dallas has played soccer since she was 4 years old. She is 13 years old and will in in 8th grade. She plays on the Celtic Storm Club team and her position is outside mid and sometimes forward. Her dream is to play for the USC Girls Soccer Team.

I will miss her...but I know exactly what I will be doing for the next four days!   SEWING!!




1 comment:

Hey It's Di said...

She is so darling! I'm sure you will miss her BUT the sewing madness will quickly fill the time:)

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive