Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Thursday, July 31, 2008

joel dewberry fabrics





I was perusing
 thru my new 
American Patchwork & Quilting magazine
and noticed this ad 
for a beautiful 
fabric line by:
joel dewberry. 
Wow what talent.

Now to find, where 
his textiles 
are sold in Utah...
He is a BYU graduate. 
You would think
 with all 
the fabric stores 
 here in Utah..
someone would carry his line. 
                                                                                 


           The search is on!







Here are a few of his fabrics made into darling 
little girl clothes. 
 The designer is: Eva Taylor


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Thanks for the shout-out. Joel is a great friend of mine and a fantastic designer. Much thanks, Eva

BirdieMann said...

I finally found your blog! =) Thanks for always making such delicious food for the family, it was great seeing you this weekend.

Jana Nielson said...

Hey! Gracie Lou's Quilt Shoppe, in Salem, sells Joel Dewberry!! I'm sewing up some of his Gensing right now!

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive