Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Friday, July 4, 2008

Proud Parent Moment..

Dallas is in the middle holding the winning Miley Cyrus Concert tickets. The girls on the side of her are Disney Dancers, the kids above are the finalists.


Ok, sorry in advance but I have to brag a little... 
My daughter Dallas auditioned to be a "Kidcaster" for Comcast Cable TV/Disney Radio.
She won and now will be going to the Miley Cyrus concert tonight at the Stadium of Fire right here in little Provo, Utah.
She will be interviewing fans that come to see Miley. It will air on Disney Radio tonight and then will be televised later on Comcast TV.

She is so excited..she won five tickets for the concert!
Congrats to Dallas and have a fun moment of stardom.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive